Friday, May 1, 2009

OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover - yes, this is food related!


Anyone else out there have cheap kitchen counters that absorb (especially) red-based stains? (Blackberry jelly, raspberry syrup, pink labels from bread bags...) I hate that. Well, a friend recommended this product (OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover) for upholstery, and it worked miracles on the zinc-oxide diaper ointment ground into our couch. So I thought, "well, if it is a miracle product..." I squirted it on our counter stains, let it soak for 10 minutes, wiped it away and oo-la-la it was amazing! Most of the stains were lightened to almost the same ugly color as our student-housing counter tops. One of the best investments ever!

1 comment:

  1. You cannot live w/o OxyClean when you have children. I get the liquid you add in w/ the detergent. It's also my new standard baby shower gift.

    We've also got those cheap counter tops, but ours are white so I just use bleach or the Clorox bleach pen for stains.

    ReplyDelete